Sunday, October 4, 2009

Top 10 things never spoken before by a hockey player.

Thanks to David Letterman and the New York Rangers, Wednesday’s topic was “top-10 things never spoken before by a hockey player.”


Here’s what they had to say:

10 Donald Brashear: “Instead of fighting, why don’t we work things out over brunch.”
9 Dan Girardi: “Between you and me, I have no idea what the hell icing is.”
8 Marian Gaborik: “What this team needs is a skating kitty.”
7 Brandon Dubinsky: “I really wish these fans would watch their language.”
6 Chris Drury: “High scorer gets to pick which Barbra Streisand CD we listen to on the bus.”
5 Marc Staal: “Forget all the goals and the awards, Gordie Howe has one nice looking butt.”
4 Christopher Higgins: “For good luck, I lick the puck.”
3 Ryan Callahan: “My real dream is to work at an insurance company.”
2 Henrik Lundqvist: “Who can concentrate on hockey when Jennifer Aniston still hasn’t found love.”
1 Sean Avery: “I wish Letterman was on at 10.”

If you like Top Ten Lists, check out http://toptentopten.com


Fanzz_NHL_250x250.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment