Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Top Ten Little Known Facts About Derek Jeter

Top Ten Little Known Facts About Derek Jeter as per David Letterman.


10) In 2002, I set a Major League record of 97 consecutive games without scratching myself

9) I can put five baseballs in my mouth

8) Remember I missed a game last year with a "pulled hamstring"? I actually had Streisand tickets

7) When Johnny Damon cut his hair, I put it in my scrapbook

6) I'd trade my four World Series rings for a spot on the Late Show

5) When Red Sox fans shout, "Yankees suck," it really hurts my feelings

4) The thing I love most about being a baseball player is seeing a child's eyes light up big when I give him an autograph... Oh, and the crazy paycheck

3) Between you and me, I don't get all the ass-slapping either

2) So I'm not bothered by fans, I check into hotels under the name "Dave Letterman"

1) Rosie quit "The View" so we could spend more time together

Loads more Top Ten lists are available at http://toptentopten.com

Fanzz_MLB_250x250.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment